It's 2015! (and a quick update) | Boraaa: It's 2015! (and a quick update)

It's 2015! (and a quick update)

23:33


Obviously I've been too busy to update because it's been a few weeks since I last posted!! How rude of me! But I have some news that I haven't told many people until recently, so I thought I'd post it online ha!

Anyways, it's a brand new year, and I know it's going to be a good one. In just over three weeks I will be moving to Sydney, Australia for the foreseeable future. This has only been in the works since the end of October so I am really unprepared!

But luckily I managed to see my friends from Uni over the last past few days, which was so much fun! It was if I had never moved away and nothing had changed! Lou even cooked us a beautiful roast dinner (including a veggie option for us) on New Years Day! Best nut roast I had ever had which was homemade by Georgie. Must get the recipe off of her, might even do a post about it, it was that good!

It was a brilliant new years and I am glad I managed to say goodbye to everyone! Hope everyone has a wonderful 2015 and I promise to update very soon!

Bora x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images