Why I love Autumn... | Boraaa: Why I love Autumn...

Why I love Autumn...

19:13


We are now well and truly into the month of October, meaning that it is officially Autumn. I've just realised that Autumn is my favourite time of year, for many reasons: 

1. The Leaves
I love the sound they make when you walk on them, and such pretty colours too!

2. Halloween
Any excuse to get dressed up and scare people. I also love carving the pumpkins! 

3. Hot Chocolate 
Warms you up before you go to bed... Like I need an excuse to drink hot chocolate!

4. Oversized Jumpers
I love wearing thick, knitted, oversized jumpers. Keeps you warm and is comfy.

5. Bonfires
I like it when everyone is huddled around a fire, mesmerised by it burning away - goes for fireworks too. 

6. Onesies
Spending your day in a onesie is the best! Now you don't have to feel guilty about them. 

7. Horror Films
Nothing better to watch a horror film, at night, in your onesie, curled up on the sofa hiding behind a blanket. 

8. Comfort Food
Watching horror movies is even better with a humongous bar of chocolate!

9. Reading
Laying in bed with a good book never did any harm to anyone.

10. Candles
Reading with a scented candle by your bed is so relaxing! 

What are you favourite things about Autumn? Let me know below! 

Bora x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images