A Summer Smokey Eye - Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Tutorial | Boraaa: A Summer Smokey Eye - Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Tutorial

A Summer Smokey Eye - Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Tutorial

17:00

Before

After

Ok, so not the greatest pictures ever, but that's something I'll work on next time. HA! 

I filmed this tutorial of how I've been doing my make-up in the English summer weather. Obviously on the hotter days this make-up could be too much, but I live in England so there are not many of those hotter days. The tutorial manly focuses on products from the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, which I received as a gift on my birthday. I have listed all the products I used below, and I apologise in advanced for the poor quality of the video - it is something that I will work on as this is only my first time a this type of thing. Also, the music that I used in the video is free to download so I will leave that information below too :) 

Enjoy!

Music



Products Used: 

Nivea Creame
Mac Studio Fix Foundation
Real Techniques Foundation Brush
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Real Techniques Base Brush
Limit by Urban Decay
Real Techniques Crease Brush
Nooner by Urban Decay
Naked Basics Brush 
Factory by Urban Decay
Collection 2000 Eyeliner
Emite Professional Eyelash Curlers
Mac Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash
Rimmel London Professional Brow Pencil
Strange by Urban Decay
Rimmel London White Eyeliner
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Mac Powder Blush
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Real Techniques Buffing Brush

Feel free to let me know if you like this sort of post and if there are any looks that you would like me to try a re-create. I promise next time the video won't be as bad :) 

Bora x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images