It's been a long, long time coming, but a change is gonna come... | Boraaa: It's been a long, long time coming, but a change is gonna come...

It's been a long, long time coming, but a change is gonna come...

14:18





Ah yes, quoting a little bit of Sam Cooke for the title fits in perfectly with how I'm feeling right now.

Now that I have left uni, I have been so busy! Work has just taken over, yet it is only temporary work. I've got my internship which is usually two days a week, soon changing to three, and I've been working many festivals, a couple of HoliOne's and Isle of Wight included.

It's a shame that I don't have any pictures of either of the HoliOne festivals that I worked. It's a festival based on the Indian festival that involves throwing powder paint everywhere, and I was too scared to get involved as I didn't want to get covered! But I did take this picture in Sheffield...



But I've got a few from the Isle of Wight, such as the one at the top. I was mainly working in the passport booth as the company I've been helping out with was in charge of the social media aspect of the festival. We were taking people's pictures (just like above) and linking it with their Facebook. We were also taking a camera around the festival and taking pictures of people roaming and chilling about. It was a lot of fun and I got to see a few of my favourite acts. Below are just a few, along with some of my favourite tunes by the acts.

                                   
The main stage before the crowd arrived. 


Boy George

                                               

Biffy Clyro



Calvin Harris


                                              

Rival Sons




The 1975

   

I also saw Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Kings of Leon, but I wasn't able to get a picture as my phone died :( 
  



      

  
The photos aren't that great, and I've been meaning to watch the festival on sky arts, but I've simply not had the time. 

The only problem with working the festivals this summer is that I know it's going to be over in a matter of months. I'm getting festival blues already! 


What festivals are you guys going to this year?! 

Bora x

Ps - Sorry about the amount of videos, but they're all good songs! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images