Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! | Boraaa: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

12:31


I FINISHED UNI!

Like, forever! This is crazy! I now have to officially grow up, get a job, get a house, no more partying. Actually scrap that last one. 

The reason why the last post was a long time coming was because I was extremely busy, and luckily, it doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon. 

   





Just before I finished uni, it was my leaver's ball. Yes, I know we had festival, but this one was just for third years, and was in a barn. It was all 'Made in Chelsea' like, and was even a brass band playing some modern tunes, which, as you can tell by the video below, made my night! 
                              

                         

Then, Saturday just gone, was my sister's birthday night out! First, we went to a rooftop party just round the corner from St. Pauls, which had one of the most amazing views of London. We went to Reflex in London, an 80s nightclub - fitting as she was born in 1980. It was good fun and the best part was the teapot cocktails :) 


                    



And then I've just been working HELLA loads. 

But, I'll be on here more now, posting outfits, makeup and of course, more music. 

What have you guys been up to recently? 

Bora x











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images