This ain't the heart that I thought I knew, this ain't the party that I found with you | Boraaa: This ain't the heart that I thought I knew, this ain't the party that I found with you

This ain't the heart that I thought I knew, this ain't the party that I found with you

13:09


As part of my internship at a marketing and pr company, one of the bands we work with is St. Paul & The Broken Bones from Birmingham, Alabama, USA, and on Tuesday I had the pleasure of meeting them. 

                                         

The first stop was at Rough Trade East in Brick Lane for an in store performance. It's such a tiny space and the band has such a big personality that they literally impressed everyone there! There was not one person in the store that didn't have a smile on their face during the performance. And from what I saw, nearly every person bought the album 'Half The City' there and then.

                                  

We then had a mad rush to BBC Radio 2, where the band were doing a live session on Jo Whiley's show. Despite Paul, the lead singer, having a few vocal issues at the start, he managed to soldier on through and gave a fantastic performance. I made my family at home listen in too and even they were impressed! 


                                             

Big things are coming for the band I swear!

Check them out if you haven't already :) 

Bora x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images