Music Monday #3 | Boraaa: Music Monday #3

Music Monday #3

10:46

Missed this last week as I was too busy going out and celebrating the 'almost end of uni.' Only got two weeks left! AHH!

Anyways, here's what I've been listening to recently.



Kid Ink Ft. Chris Brown - Show Me

Because I've been going out a lot recently, so there's a lot of mainstream music, this one being the first. It's a song that I listen to get me in the mood for going out with the girls and party like there's no tomorrow! So catchy as well! 


Juun ft Sam Smith - When It's Alright

Summer is here!! Having a little mini heatwave so the summer beats are arriving! This song especially, just makes me feel all happy and relaxed! 


The Black Keys - Weight Of Love

I need to listen to this record all the way through! I swear these guys can do no wrong! Imagine listen to this song, when sunbathing by the pool or even on a beach - Perfect! 

What have you guys been listening to?

Bora x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images