Music Monday #2 | Boraaa: Music Monday #2

Music Monday #2

09:00

It's May Bank Holiday here in England, and what better way that to chill outside in the garden, playing some tunes.


Here's just some of what I've been listening to in the past week! 

MØ - Say You'll Be There

Yes, it's a cover of The Spice Girls classic! It's kinda like the song has grown up with us and turned out like this. It's one of those songs that grew on me over time, and now I think it's great! 


The Doors - LA Woman

The Doors are one of my all time favourite band. There's no denying how good this band is. This song in particular always gets stuck in my head. 


Matt Corby - Runaway

Eugh... this song. It's so beautiful. There's something about this guys voice that just makes a girl melt. I've not seen him live yet, but it's definitely on my list! Just imagine the atmosphere during this song! 


Bit of a random mix of songs, but, HEY HO!

Have a good bank holiday! 

Bora x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images